Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job Title: Junior Account Executive
Salary: £6.00 – £ 6.50 per hour dependant on experience
Working Hours: 9am – 5.30 Monday to Thursday and 9am – 5pm on Friday
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a fast-moving B2B Marketing and Corporate Comms agency based in North Leeds. Our clients range from start-ups and SMEs to international Fortune 500 companies whose industries range from chemicals and coatings to IoT and tech.
The services we provide mainly consist of:
- Internal communications and B2B corporate comms including corporate sponsorship and events
- Marketing and business strategies
- Top-level business PR campaigns, ongoing strategies and events-based marketing
- Social media (organic and paid)
- Research-based, industry-relevant content marketing and copywriting
- Digital PR
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with a company based in Leeds.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Account Executive to join the team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a Junior Account Executive, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our internal marketing channels. This role will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in B2B marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assisting in marketing and advertising activities, mainly in the form of social media
- Planning social media/onsite content activity plans
- Event, exhibition and awards research for the company and our clients
- Assisting with the organisation of marketing events
- Creating client marketing reports monthly
- Providing detailed briefing documents for all client’s marketing activities (creatives, PR, on-site content)
- Collaborating with all teams to identify opportunities where paid social media and other methods can support wider marketing initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to use the internet as a powerful tool for research for clients
- A strong desire to learn, a great attitude and work ethic along with a professional drive to develop a solid career in marketing
- Passion for the Marketing industry
Confident in working on their own, enthusiastic individual with a creative eye
We are looking for a highly motivated apprentice who has a keen interest in Marketing.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the Digital industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Technical Lead Specialist who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics IQ
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
- Microsoft Introduction to HTML and CSS
- Word Press for Digital Marketers
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.