Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Title: IT Support Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 9:00-17:00
Salary: £9100 – 12,000
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company are managed IT support company based in Romsey, Hampshire providing IT solutions, VoIP and Cloud services to businesses across the South Coast and beyond
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a IT Support Apprentice with a managed IT support company based in Romsey, Hampshire providing IT solutions, VoIP and Cloud services to businesses across the South Coast and more.
We have a new and urgent requirement for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Apprentice to join our Helpdesk Support team based at our offices in Romsey with a view to becoming a fully competent and Microsoft Certified IT Support Engineer in the future.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Answering Customer IT Support Queries
- Logging issues and raising tickets for customers on Autotask PSA System.
- Installing and Configuring Desktops and Laptops with Microsoft applications including Windows and Office etc
- Remote Support
- Escalating more complex technical issues to senior technicians
- Occasionally attending client sites supporting senior technicians on installations
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Passionate and driven to learn and develop
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.