Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
IT Support Apprentice
40 Hours Per Week
£4.20 Per Hour
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company provider of IT support and consultancy across the North West. Combining trust, experience and an unrivalled track record, we’ve become the trusted source of support, and partner of choice for many industries.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with a IT Services Provider based in Liverpool.
Working closely with our IT Support Manager, you will be the First Line of support for logging tickets and calls on our system as well as supporting our senior engineers on site visits.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- First Line Support and logging tickets and calls on the system.
- Supporting Senior Engineers on supervised site visits
- Configuring equipment, changing passwords and asset management
- Provisioning, repairing, and maintaining hardware
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Knowledge of software and hardware
- Good problem solving skills
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Passion for IT
- Self-motivated and desire to learn new skills on a daily basis
- Great organisational and communication skills.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.upport