Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Title: IT Support/Repair
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 pw
Salary: £4.15 – £5
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
Celebrating 10 years of continued service to the people of Leicester.
This company have been trading since 2009. We are a small independent company serving Leicestershire and the surrounding area.
We have rapidly built up an excellent reputation within our community. Currently rated number 1 at independent repair site Freeindex.com
We deal with all sectors of the public from business users to home users. We specialise in custom build PC’s and high-end gaming computers built to order.
Our services also include repairs to all brands of laptops, PC’s, Apple Macintosh, iPhone, iPad, we also repair gaming console whatever the problem including Microsoft Xbox, SonyPS4 consoles.
We always pride ourselves on our commitment to provide a professional and speedy service, whilst maintaining the highest quality of work. We always try to give the best advice in a way people can easily understand.
Brief job description:
The main part of your role will be repairing IT such as laptops and desktops computers. Customer Service is a key part of the job role as you will deal with clients on a day to day basis.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of: This is a great opportunity to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment. Working in a small team you will support colleagues and customers with IT support.
- Work with clients to understand details of faults
- Resolving faults and explaining to the client the work you have carried out
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Fixing and maintaining equipment such as printers, laptops, PC’s and tablets
- Assisting with system upgrades and setting up new devices
- Recording problems within CRM systems so that task histories can be reviewed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Identify the need for system and equipment updates
- To co-ordinate and provide prioritised technical support and advice to clients
- To ensure adequate arrangements are in place for the security of data, systems, and hardware
- To respond without delay to clients IT needs and issues
- To manage time effectively and achieve targets and deadlines
- To maintain an awareness of new and innovative technologies
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
- IT Literate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Experience in building and repairing computers, laptops, and electricals.
- Being able to identify computer/laptop components.
- Team Player
- Passion for IT is a must.
- Hard working
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 infrastructure Technician Standard