Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Title: Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
Company: Ashgoal Limited
Offices: Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5 4DJ.
Salary: £8K-10k annually DOE
Hours: 25 hours per week, 08:30am – 13:30pm
Please contact Darcy Greaves on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Ashgoal started life as a small business, way back in 1979. By 1984 we had been recognised as a Sage Sterling Reseller and since then it’s been a success story all the way!
We’re now a Sage Platinum Partner. Our head office is in Barnet and we have offices in The Leadenhall Building in London and Milton Keynes too.
All of our team is UK based and we offer 24/7 support.
We support all IT – hardware, phones, software, cloud. We pride ourselves on being honest, friendly and accessible.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a IT Support Consultant looking for career development and a flexible working environment. Ashgoal are thrilled to welcome the right candidate into their employee-focused, friendly team.
Want a job with real career progression, and a sense of pride in your work? Then we would love to hear from you.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Infrastructure Technician apprentice to join Ashgoal’s growing team.
Ashgoal are open to candidates working remotely from home and will provide required equipment along with training.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• You will receive a weeks’ worth of training from Ashgoal to become proficient in companies’ systems.
• The role is customer facing, so will include telephone and remote support for Ashgoals’ long-established customer base.
• You will manage internal ticketing system, providing technical and operational help to both customers and Ashgoal employees.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Able and willing to learn with a desire to build your skill set.
• Confident, flexible and able to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
• Trustworthy with a strong sense of personal ethics.
• Keen to progress your career in IT.
• Positive, professional attitude and passionate about improving the business.
• A self-starter who is able to follow instructions and complete tasks.
• An interest in computers and computing.
• An organised and methodical approach to work.
• Competent in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to understand, interpret & analyse data.
• Ability to input data accurately and efficiently.
• Ability to learn new IT systems quickly.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills and confident working with IT systems.
• Demonstrable understanding of generalist IT areas and previous experience desirable.
• Experience of working in an IT role is preferred.
• Confident and professional telephone manner.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work from home where required in a safe and professional manner.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship programme.