Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 9:00am – 17:00pm
Salary £155 per week
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This comapny are an experienced team offering Custom T-Shirt, Hoody and Workwear Printing service. They supply & print t-shirts, hoodies, polo shirts, workwear and much more, for all types of customers including:
- Stag & Hen Parties and Holiday Groups
- Charities, Societies & Organsations
- Schools & Church Groups
They can supply any number of T-shirts, whether you need 1000 or just one. There is no minimum order and they can offer an express printing service for those in a hurry. Their service is ideal for people wishing to buy a unique, original gift for someone’s birthday or leaving present, as they are able to produce one-off custom printed t-shirts at an excellent price.
They never charge setup fees on text-only or basic graphics/photo printing jobs, unlike costly screen printing firms. This means their prices are great value for smaller runs and one-off custom printed t-shirts. Most shops offering t-shirt printing also do sign making and various other types of printing – they concentrate solely on garment printing so their service is dedicated and specialised (and fast!). They are located right in Worcester City centre, offering a friendly and easy to use garment printing service for all types of customers – Whatever you need, they can help! Their staff have many years’ experience in the industry catering for everything from small business customers to stag & hen parties, one-offs such as leaving presents, printing photos onto t-shirts, and sports clubs and teams.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with a company based in Worcester.
So, do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance their social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include some graphic design and creating social media videos to improve the appeal of the company to its consumers.
Our role will be to work on everything digital, from developing e-commerce, social media and events marketing.
Working closely with the Director you will be:
- Developing the ecommerce web offer
- Writing content for ecommerce website/s and social media
- Creating images and video content
- Market research
- Analytics reporting and analysis
- Website support
- Creating marketing materials/resources
- Supporting with event planning from initial stages through to attendance
- Creating artwork when necessary
- Generating new ideas for digital and email marketing campaigns
- General office support
This role is perfect for someone who wants to get really involved in all aspects of marketing to develop new ideas and help to grow the business.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Marketing the services of the business and promoting growth
- Maintain website
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly
- Basic knowledge on coding
- Basic understanding of a wide range of hardware (printers, laptops, monitors, cabling etc) and software
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong assessment skills
- A passion for providing excellent customer services at all times
- Strong communication skills with people at varying levels
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in identifying and balancing the needs of the individual, the client and the organisation, remaining calm under pressure, whilst maintaining the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop immediate credibility with all levels of staff and acquire an in-depth understanding of the business
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.