Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £5.00 per hour
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is a dynamic, independent asbestos consultancy offering asbestos surveys and management plans to domestic, corporate and public sector clients. Midlands based, with regional offices, we are strategically located to provide quick asbestos surveys and co-ordinate removal and demolition throughout England.
All of our highly competitive survey quotes are inclusive of the inspection, bulk samples, laboratory sample analysis and the report We specialise in asbestos surveys, asbestos management, refurbishment and demolition surveys, bulk sampling and analysis. Whether you need to identify and manage asbestos within your property, or survey prior to refurbishment or demolition, this company can ensure compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
Brief job description:
The role involves planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns to clients which consist of a combination of social media and marketing campaigns
You will be tasked with maintaining the social media side. The company have a strong Digital presence and your main tasks will be creating new campaigns as well as maintaining social media and website.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment. Working in a small sales team, you will be creating new ideas which will help build the brand and promote the products and services offered. You will be creating marketing campaigns and building their social media platforms. You will be able to build your knowledge of the business and sector enabling you to target the required demographic. Duties include;
- Creating/building the social media platforms and maintaining these
- Creating marketing campaigns building the awareness of other branches
- Learn about the products/services
- Create reports showing results of marketing and social media campaigns
- Administration duties
- Helping the team with adhoc duties
- Write content and drive traffic to the website
- Analyse data and the impact of social media
- Data input of Microsoft applications and creating spreadsheets
- Speak to clients/customers dealing with queries
- General administration duties
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
- IT Literate
- Social Media Exposure
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Exposure to HTML or WordPress
- Team Player
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.