Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 35 hours per week.
Salary: £4.15 – £5 depending on experience.
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 0113300333
About the company:
This is a service whereby any individual, organisation, corporate or community member can book a pitch for their chosen sport. So whatever your sport, it’s your pitch your game. Our goal is to help people keeping healthy, and enjoy their time keeping fit with their friends and families, also having fun!
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with a company based in the West Midlands.
The job role involves the candidate to manage and maintain the social media side of the business, marketing campaigns targeted, ppc, email campaigns. Also editing pictures & videos, creating marketing material and logos.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include creating social media posts, manage and maintain google ads, social media marketing, ppc, editing videos and photos & composing email campaigns.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Manage and maintain SEO and Google analytics
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- Use email to send out newsletters and updates
- Editing photos and videos
- Creating logos and marketing material.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Knowledge in PPC and Word press
- Knowledge in SEO and Google analytics
- Photo and video editing skills
- Experience in using cameras to shoot and take pictures and videos would be a major plus.
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Knowledge of different social media platforms
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- An interest in sports and fitness is a must.
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Team player
- Great communication skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software