Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00 – 17:30
Salary: £185 per week
Please contact: Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is a well respected and established care home providing care and support to all guests.
This company are seeking an enthusiastic Digital Marketing apprentice to become an important part of the office, assisting with social media too.
You’ll be involved in a variety of projects working alongside our care manager. You will learn how to identify and anticipate the requirements of our sector, assisting in developing our marketing strategies.
The role will also include a client-facing aspect that requires excellent communication skills and a positive attitude to develop interpersonal skills. You will need to be highly motivated, willing to learn new skills and be able to follow up tasks aiming to demonstrate they are leading to positive results/outcomes.
– Provide support and assistance to care manager
– Help with general project tasks
– Work on digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Mail Chimp
– Assist in developing marketing materials such as flyers, brochures and leaflets
– Assist in developing information packages using benchmarks
– Assist in media projects such as producing videos and animations
– Conduct social media research and develop insight into our online audiences
– Prepare mailshots using our online database
– Manage online database and assisting in building relevant data
– Liaise with external agencies such as local charities, relevant housing and care organisations
– Assist in organising and hosting meetings and events
– Develop your organisation skills, formulate a content calendar, manage timelines and report on trend and issues
– Assist in creating databases of potential customers
– Work with care workers to prepare storylines for our social media channels
– Working with clients and care workers to prepare good news stories for our blog and other social media channels
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Experience with Social Media Management.
- Marketing Experience.
- Content Creation.
- Data Collection and Analysis.
- Tech Skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
- Knowledge of and skilled in social media, in particular, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Positive attitude and wiliness to learn new skills
- Familiarity with care market and needs of vulnerable people
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, reliability and self-motivation
- A genuine interest in building your career
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.