Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
Company: GWE Ltd
Full Address: Eco-Max Works, Orgreave Road, Sheffield, S13 9LQ
Weekly Hours: Mon – Thursday 8:30AM – 5:00PM Friday 08:30AM- 14:30PM
Yearly wage: £8K-£14K DOE
Please contact Ciara Glynn on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company: GWE is an electrical engineering company formed in 1994 as the first manufacturer of voltage optimisation units in the UK. It is privately owned by two proud Yorkshire men – both with extensive electrical engineering backgrounds – who originally met as apprentices to British Steel Corporation. The pair developed a bespoke system for optimising the voltage supply within the power-hungry steel works. The impact was enormous.
GWE Ltd are in their 27th year of business are the leading manufacturer of eco-max Voltage Optimisers in the UK. Their prestigious client base boasts brands such as Kelloggs and Panasonic who enjoy energy savings worth thousands of pounds every year. We have grown year on year and are now looking to appoint a marketing person to join our friendly team to drive our daily marketing activities in line with our exciting 5 year plans to grow 5 fold!
Job Description: Estio Training have a unique and exciting new opportunity for professionals looking to build a career within digital marketing.
As GWE’s Marketing Co-ordinator you will be working with the whole team, closely with the Managing Director and founder who currently drives sales.
GWE are starting with a blank canvas and want to give the right person the excellent opportunity to take the reins to drive eco-max forward with their own innovative marketing ideas! Full eco-max product training will be given.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Work alongside the Managing Director to create and execute a marketing strategy for the business.
- Creating professional and engaging content for our social media channels. We currently have LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter. We would also like to begin regularly posting on social media to drive end user demand for our products.
- Work with in-house to create new photos, product videos & training videos in multiple sectors, Transport, kitchens, hotels, education etc.
- Creating engaging content for our blog
- Refresh the website to increase website ranking / incoming sales enquiries through SEO
- Keeping website text, images and video content up to date.
- Supporting the sales team and our network of reseller partners
- Create promotional materials, PowerPoint presentations and advertisements in line with the company, brand styles and ISO9001:2015.
- Creating product brochures for our growing range of equipment and specific to each Market sector.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Desirable – IT qualification
- Numerate – good with numbers and arithmetic
- Analytical – methodical and analytical in thinking
- Good written English
- Must be able to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Relevant marketing qualifications preferred
- Experience of marketing in a manufacturing or similar industry would be an additional benefit but not essential
- Any photography experience or video editing skills would be desirable
- Good problem solver
- Have good organisational skills
- Can overcome adversity
- Confident and articulate
- Friendly, motivated and a good team player
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.