Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Weekly Hours Worked: 30 hours (Preferably Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm – 30 min lunch break)
Weekly wage £6.45 per hour
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company: For over 20 years Allen Design Team have successfully provided customers with deliverable, cost effective marketing solutions. Although award winning creativity remains at the heart of our offer, we also recognise the importance of genuine customer service and have continued to invest in staff training and support systems which help us deliver effective and measurable results, and of course…a smile along the way!
Please see our website via this link:
Job Description: A breakthrough opportunity with career development potential for the dynamic, engaging and aspirational business professional looking to develop a career within digital marketing. You will join our team in supporting clients with a wide range of marketing campaigns, website development and multi-media engagement events.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Digital marketing activity include:
- Lead generation (content and ads) on email, & social media.
- Product listing
Social Media Marketing:
- Possibly Instagram and YouTube also
CRM and Sage customer record updating:
Content management system:
- Graphic design
- Outgoing/Incoming telephone calls, if required
- Project filing on server
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Desirable – IT qualification
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- The candidate should also be capable of working independently on tasks set by company senior managers often involving interaction with senior staff in large customer organisations.
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube)
- Knowledge of Google analytics & WordPress (not essential)
- Passion and commitment to task
- Professional outlook with ambition to succeed
- Excellence and proficiency with the English language – spelling, grammar
- Good communicator – can hold conversation in person and over the telephone
- High level of confidence
- Can adapt, improvise and overcome
- Punctual and can work to deadlines with attention to detail
- Candidates will importantly ensure they can travel to our location
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.