Level 3 Estio Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Monday – Friday: 9.00 – 17:00pm
Monday Morning 10:30am start – Friday finish – 13:30pm
Salary: £12 – 14k Per Annum DOE
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 300
About the company:
We’re a software technology company, founded in June 2018 with a shared background in education, cyber security and government innovation projects.
Dedicated to giving time back to staff across the UK’s 32,000 schools, we’re passionate about providing a digital solution to the complexities of SEND systems, business proposals & processes.
We focus on the quality and intuitive usability of our products to inform and empower strategic planning.
As a tech company and forward-thinking business this company are looking for a marketing apprentice to join their team. They are looking for a passionate, highly motivated and reliable video editor and social media liaison who is marketing orientated and possesses strong written and verbal English.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Preparing and editing video material.
- Scheduling demos for prospective clients.
- Effectively managing the organisations social media channels.
- Creating and scheduling weekly posts across all social pages which fit the company ethos.
- Assisting in the management of the website to maximise engagement.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Creating written blog/Steam community post content.
- Providing customer interaction across all social platforms.
- Email campaign marketing.
- Analysing campaigns progress and success.
- Competitor analysis and ensuring you are maximising marketing reach.
- Finding new and creative content that is relevant to the brand.
- Engaging with the community.
- Suggesting new ways of interacting with key markets.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Sending Invoices to clients
- Booking demos for prospective clients
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with social media platforms.
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team demonstrating initiative by taking ownership of projects and contributing new ideas.
- Ability to build relationships.
The experience required for the Marketing Apprentice role is:
- 5 GCSEs grades A* – C (Including English Language and Maths)
At the end of the apprenticeship you will either be offered a full/part time role or given a full written reference. This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and build your portfolio.
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.