Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketer & Entrepreneurs Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours
Weekly wage £14K-£19K DOE
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company: We are a very fast growing pet company containing the following business units:
- Veterinary practice > expanding in to third building and seeking new location
- Pet Spa > opening a City & Guilds grooming school
- App development > launching Filled to revolutionise the vet locum industry
- Property development > just granted planning for 22 flats in Northampton
The business contains 17 professionals and a solo entrepreneur who runs the business. The founder now needs an apprentice to help grow each of the business units.
Job Description: A unique opportunity to join a fast growing pet services company and shape its future. You will join full time as a growth apprentice working alongside the founder and CEO.
Not only will you complete a Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship, you will also be the founders assistant across all aspects of the business. This role has very high exposure and the opportunity to make a huge impact in the pet industry. Your responsibility is only limited by your ambition and ability. The more value you add the more responsibility to grow business P&L you will be given.
We are a young, fun and driven team of professionals who place themselves at the heart of the community. Our clients love us and our unique environment.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Preparing management reports
- Implement marketing plans
- Project management
- Identifying cost savings and revenue opportunities
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating the new technologies and ensuring the company is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Manage Social Media platforms
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Desirable – IT qualification
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Numerate – good with numbers and arithmetic
- Analytical – methodical and analytical in thinking
- Good written English
- Know at least basic coding
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Good problem solver
- Can overcome adversity
- Confident and articulate
- Organised and ethical
- Love spreadsheets
- Someone with a hunger for learning
Rewarding you with:
- Full onsite training
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification
- National minimum wage
- Free vet care
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.