Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £5.50 – £6 an hour (Depending on experience)
Please contact Darcy on Darcy.Greaves@esio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
Based in Oxford, UK, this company designs and manufactures its own range of smart-meters, software and end-to-end aM&T solutions.
Our meters and monitors lead the way in Energy Management Solutions: Automatic Monitoring and Targeting, and Measurement and Verification.
UK designed and manufactured and developed to save energy, reduce costs and minimise carbon emissions, we provide robust energy monitoring and management supporting you in managing your facilities expertly and efficiently.
Established in 2009, we have implemented energy saving systems in organisations throughout the world; from start-ups to global giants.
Boasting innovative technology our tried-and-tested systems provide a real time, flexible and customisable energy management solution.
With headquarters in Oxford and subsidiaries throughout Europe, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa, we have a strong global presence. Our systems are distributed worldwide and are fully scalable and tailor-made to suit each organisation’s requirements.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with a company who specialise in its own range of smart meters, software and end- to – end Am &T Solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies.
The role involves the candidate to manage and maintain the social media, google shopping, marketing campaigns targeted, analysing traffic to website & advertising on other platforms such as Amazon, Ebay & Shopify.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include creating social media posts and promoting the business.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Designing new photos to upload in social media and marketing purposes
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- Use email to send out newsletters and updates
- Analysing traffic to website
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse community
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.