Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job Title: Digital Marketer Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 9:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: Apprenticeship Rate £4.15 – £5 + Benefits: Access to additional internal training.
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
A successful and thriving e-commerce business, based in Oldbury, West Midlands.
This company is looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to work with our office which is based in West Midlands with strong interest and basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and eCommerce. The position has opportunity for rapid progress in the company for a reliable, patient and disciplined individual and should be viewed as a possible long-term career in the Marketing, e-commerce and autoparts sector with many prospects.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with a company based in Oldbusy, West Midlands.
So, do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. To maintain the company eBay, Amazon and website shops, updating the current listings according to current price trends and adding new listings on eBay and Amazon.
To research the markets for proposed new parts, in order to assess their price and demand and potential for sales.
To assist in sales of auto parts, both to wholesale trade customers directly and through ecommerce eBay, Amazon and our own site to individual retail customers and to supervise assembling and dispatch of such orders.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating marketing/media campaigns
- Managing social media platforms of the business
- Using a range of IT software to create content
- Word Press
- Website management
- Working with CRM systems
- General Administrative duties
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Marketing the services of the business and promoting growth
- Maintain website
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly
- Basic knowledge on coding
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong assessment skills
- A passion for providing excellent customer services at all times
- Strong communication skills with people at varying levels
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Excellent communication skills
- Some mechanical understanding of cars and auto parts is desirable.
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT and Digital Marketing industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.