Level 3 Digital Marketer
Working Hours: 35 Hours
Salary: £10k Plus performance related bonus
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a new, modern and ambitious mortgage brokerage trying to make mortgages more simple and interesting to current and potential homeowners. Mortgage brokers are often perceived as boring, suited and the bearers of tonnes of paperwork and we want to change that! Buying a house should be fun and securing the best mortgage should be a simple step so we are determined to make this as easy and enjoyable as possible. Appealing to a younger audience we are looking for a proactive and highly motivated individual to join the team to be responsible for coming up with innovative ways to generate new business enquiries and reach new audiences as well as supporting with all areas of digital marketing.
Brief job description:
The role will consist of managing and developing the digital marketing strategy for the business. You will be responsible for enhancing our current and future digital marketing and coming up with new and exciting ways of reaching and obtaining our ideal customers through various channels.
The role will be varied and give you the opportunity to explore different avenues of digital marketing providing you can evidence an ongoing benefit of these to the business.
Due to the regulated nature of the business we require someone who possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to where necessary communicate professionally with clients.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting in development and implementation of SEO and PPC strategies
- Learning how to use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Major Social Network Management (paid media and organic posts) and any other relevant platforms
- Assisting with paid media campaigns on Search (text & shopping), Display, Mobile, Apps & Video
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the client’s websites
- Assisting in writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Assisting with the design of website banners and web visuals
- Communicating with clients, suppliers, and partners
- Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Learning to use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Strong predicted A-Level grades (preferably to include one of: business/economics/psychology/English language/Modern languages)
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- Mature and responsible use of Social Media as well as up to date with current social media and marketing trends
- Understanding of the difference between organic and paid positions on SERPs
- Knowledge and proven application of Analytics/AdWords/Paid Social Media would be hugely advantageous.
- Knowledge or interest in the housing market and house buying process would be advantageous but not essential.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and have first class oral and written communication skills
- A good sense of humour and a fun, positive demeanour is mandatory
- Demonstrate a keenness for learning and progression
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.