Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday-Friday 37.5hours pw
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company: 2019 marks 100 years of business and we are as passionate today about quality, service and style as our ancestors were almost 100 years ago.
For our Centenary, we’ve created a collection that captures the natural beauty of rattan combined with modern fabrics and shapes that allow our suites to fit into any area of the home.
Job Description: An exciting opportunity to support the broader business team. A family run business for over 100 years, the company produce a large selection of natural rattan indoor furniture as well as luxury outdoor furniture.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting the E-commerce manager in numerous website activities including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), product uploads/changes and Google advertising
- Work with the operations team to ensure that lead times are correct for key clients and then further contact with customers if needed
- Process sales and invoices from high profile accounts
- Ad-hoc administrational duties
- Taking any telephone enquires when required
- Other tasks may include updating social media accounts, email marketing and updating other e-commerce accounts such as Amazon
- Any creative ideas are also welcome!
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Interest in Marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Friendly and polite manner both written and speaking
- Computer literate
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.