Level 3 Digital Marketer
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer: Signs 2 Signs
Full Address: Unit 10, Reliance Trading Estate, Manchester, M40 3AG
Weekly Hours Worked: 37 hours p/w
Salary: £5 per hour
Please contact Ciara at Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Signs2Signs has over 20 years sign making experience, we specialise in sign fabrication using imagination and innovation and our skilled workforce to bring signage into the modern age.
Brief job description:
We have an exciting apprenticeship role within Manchester. We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice. You will be responsible for assisting in the day to day marketing needs of the business
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- General administration duties such as emailing, faxing and filing.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with customer enquiries
- Engage with customers and gain sales through marketing
- Understanding the business model from start to finish
- Engaging and regularly updating social media presence using various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Running social media advertising campaigns
- Drawing jobs up using CAD Programs
- Assisting with the design to production team on the shop floor when necessary
- Vinyl cutting and application
- Creating newspaper and magazine adverts to promote and brand the company
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- IT Skills
- Good Communication Skills – Both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Social Media
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Analytics IQ
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- Video & Imaging Software
- Word Press for Digital Marketers
- Microsoft Introduction to HTML and CSS
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.