Level 3 Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Apprentice
30-38 Dock Street, Leeds, LS10 1JF
35 Hours a week 9am-5pm
Please contact Ciara Glynn on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
At AMA we place heavy importance on excellent customer service. Our market-focused approach marks us out as an agency that wants the best for our clients, all the while creating the most forward thinking solutions and campaigns. For us it’s about regular communication and a transparent approach, together with a common sense attitude in everything we do.
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice, with AMA Ltd, a Digital Marketing Specialist, based in Leeds.
The company offer digital marketing solutions and communications for brands at a regional and national level. Research and creativity are at their core, and they are looking for someone dynamic and forward thinking to join a company that have grown up with digital, understand and love digital, but have both feet firmly in the real world that we live in.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting the team in the research and creation of written content for the company website and social media channels
- Physically updating all web content and social media channels, on an ongoing basis
- Helping with Ad-Hoc business duties relating to a range of different projects
- Prospecting/Researching new clients and potential new business avenues
- Loading content to client websites
- Supporting with client management
- Admin duties
- 5 GCSEs grades A*- C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- The ability to write, edit and fact-check copy
- Knowledge of and proficiency in using social media platforms
- Keen digital marketing enthusiast
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office is essential
- Has the ability to communicate well with team members and clients in a professional manner
- Must be a team player
- Eager to help out with various tasks involved with running the business day to day
- Good time management
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Find out more about our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.