Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours
Yearly wage: £8K – £10K DOE
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company: This company is the holding company for the following divisions:
- Excel Automotive Group (EAG): An automotive parts distributor supplying the automotive aftermarket throughout the UK; specialising in steering and suspension, transmission parts, braking, engine components, lighting and wiper blades. The EAG branded products offer competitive pricing and an extensive range. The Steering and Suspension range has over 4,500 part numbers and is continually growing as is the overall range of products. These are complemented by the OE brands of Monroe shock absorbers and coil springs, Brembo brake pads and discs, Suplex coil springs and Champion wiper blades. www.excelautomotivegroup.com
- Get Off Road (GOR): A 4×4 vehicle parts specialist, e-commerce based. Main range supplying parts for Defender, Discovery, Freelander and Range Rover, with access to over 100,000 parts. Specialists in LED upgrade kits, wheel and tyre packages. Products for other off-road applications are being added too. www.getoffroad.com
Job Description: A breakthrough opportunity with career development potential for the dynamic, engaging and aspirational business professional looking to develop a career within digital marketing.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong work ethic, able to pick up new knowledge and skills very quickly, a can-do attitude and show a willingness to work as part of a team. We are looking for an individual to help drive our website, develop our SEO and promote the company through marketing campaigns with successful deliveries.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Updating existing client’s website
- Lead generation (content and ads) on email, & social media
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating the new technologies and ensuring the company is at the forefront of industry developments
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising to drive traffic to websites
- Writing detailed and valid on page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Producing email marketing content: mailshot marketing
- Manage Social Media platforms – Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn/Google MyBusiness
- General admin responsibilities
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Desirable – IT qualification
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Numerate – good with numbers and arithmetic
- Analytical – methodical and analytical in thinking
- Good written English
- Knowledge & experience of paid search – Google Adwords
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Experience with Facebook advertising products
- Working experience and understanding of Google AdWords, Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Good problem solver
- Confident and articulate
- Organised and ethical
- Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.