Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am-5pm – 37.5hrs
Salary: £4.15 p/h – £8.1k p/a
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We specialise in creative marketing for some of the most exciting start ups and businesses in the UK. As a full-service agency, we can help you reach your digital marketing goals. Our goal is to build a strategy that is creative and drives exposure, revenue, and awareness. If you are looking for an affordable consultative creative agency with proven results, this is the agency for you.
Estio Training are recruiting for a digital marketing apprentice for a marketing company, based in Leeds.
We are looking for someone to create social media content tailored to suit our customer needs for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok & Instagram. Schedule to have a list of what posts, when, where and why.
This company is rapidly growing and we are looking for a full-time Social Media Executive. The candidate must have an entrepreneurial drive and have an understanding of all social media platforms.
We are looking for a team member who has the ability to maintain multiple clients social media platforms and assist with product photography, creating content & editing images and videos.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Create interesting images and posts per day on each platform
Grow Likes, Followers, Re-tweets, etc via each platform with relevant industry followers
Create compelling FB, Instagram adverts, or Linkedin Campaigns
Other requirements are to come along to client visits to understand the customer’s needs and to support hosting events to gain more clients.
- Maintaining clients social media pages
- Write engaging content, blogs and posts
- Create brand awareness via social media for our clients
- Taking professional photographs of fashion, locational and other products
- Create eye-catching posts and graphics for our customers and keeping their brand and vision in mind
- To maintain relationships with clients and upsell where required
- Generate new leads/ clients
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Video editing (desirable)
- Photography (desirable)
- Strong Photoshop and all other Abode Suite skills are essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Self-motivated, proactive and dynamic
. Confident and outgoing
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.