Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 4:30pm
Salary: £8092.50 per annum
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are a full-service digital marketing agency specialising in online visibility. It is so important in today’s day and age to ensure your businesses online presence is broad and consistent. The internet is rife with opportunity to gain more exposure for your business and in turn maximise your presence and profit. We excel in uncovering those opportunities – utilising our tools and knowledge we can place your website right in front of your local audience. We stick closely to our Yorkshire morals of honesty and integrity, discussing and explaining all the steps we are taking throughout the journey. We never use smoke and mirror tactics and are always on the end of the phone to answer any questions our clients may have.
Brief Job Description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, primarily the role will be to develop new and existing WordPress websites using templates and plugins.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
The role will include answering calls and engaging with existing and potential clients as well as some basic administration duties. The role is based in our busy, exciting office on Thorp Park in Leeds and will involve group discussions, planning and strategy around all things digital marketing. Our client base is very broad, ranging from fashion to healthcare to plumbers etc.
- Developing new WordPress template-based websites
- Updating existing clients website
- Manage Social Media platforms – Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn/Google MyBusiness
- SEO management
- General admin responsibilities
- Making Sales calls
- Strong verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven experience using WordPress and WordPress templates
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Understanding of web design and development or a willingness to learn
- Creative skills (Photoshop, Canver etc)
- Good communicator
- Confident communication over the phone (Cold Calls)
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.