Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 9-6 Mon-Thurs 9-5 Friday
Please contact Tom on Tom.Crossland@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company are one of the few remaining independently owned sales, lettings and investment agents in England. Operating from our Leeds city centre office, our award-winning dynamic team of property experts and skilled negotiators are committed to giving both investors and tenants the best possible service.
The main revenue stream for our business comes from selling off-plan property to investors. We take a holistic approach to buy to let property investment by offering an end to end investment solution; we are the only company that will manage an investment journey every step of the way. We have a vast knowledge of both the sales and lettings market and are committed to creating long term relationships with our clients. For buy to let investors, we can source them an investment, give the correct advice, source a tenant upon completion, manage the asset and then devise an exit strategy when they are ready to sell.
Brief job description:
Assisting the marketing department to source high net worth individual leads by using a variety of different mediums to market investment properties to this demographic. Helping spend a £300k a year annual budget on marketing.
We are currently expanding our marketing budget and increasing our exposure to high net worth individuals. We are trying to get our business and the developments we are selling in front of more property investors and high net worth individuals as possible.
We are increasing our spend on Google Adwords, facebook, Instagram and cost per lead advertising as well as increasing the frequency in which we interact with our database.
The job role will consist of:
- Aiding the marketing team target the High Net Worth Individual demographic through various mediums.
- Analysing lead generation activity to support sales function in the UK
- Organisation of existing client database into segmentation lists to allow for better email marketing
- Responsible for creating and delivering content to the existing database and maintaining regular interaction – i.e, creating email templates for mailers and then sending the mailers out to the database
- Reporting on monthly marketing spend, lead generation, website traffic and email marketing
- Providing insights and recommendations on new marketing activity based on reporting and feeding back to Marketing and Sales
- Use Google Analytics to provide data driven recommendations upon site improvements to increase goal conversion and traffic
- Writing, posting and promoting targeted blog content to drive SEO; optimising current SEO posts
- Drive client and prospect engagement via posts across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn covering property launches, content promotion, industry news, brand promotion
- Listing properties on the major portals, Rightmove, Zoopla etc.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
Ideally someone competent with facebook, instragram, linkedin and google adwords
- Someone looking for a challenge
- Self motivated
- Highly driven
- Can do attitude
- Interested in marketing to HNWI
- Highly organised
- Full time job in the marketing department
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.