Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: Mon – Fri 12:45 – 9.00pm ( work to the US stock market time)
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a free real-time news and financial content platform, our vision is to help traders and investors have their entire financial universe in one place and in real-time. Democratising access to market moving information and helping all investors be informed.
We are currently seeking an ambitious Digital Marketer Apprentice to join our company based in Horley. This role combines digital marketing with analysis work of the forex, commodities, fixed income and stock markets.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Editing and creating video content for YouTube and social media
- Gather, curate and analyse content from the financial web
- Manage regular posting to social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to improve social media presence and engagement
- Manage e-mail campaigns
- Create graphics and written content for e-mail campaigns, social media platforms and the website
- Keeping up to date with news headlines throughout the day
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent communication, listening and time keeping skills
- A clear speaking voice is critical, as much of the content will be voice or video based
- Excellent reading skills are a must and you will be expected to demonstrate this in interview
- Organisational skills and time management
- Good attention for detail
- Good level of concentration
To have a positive attitude
Friendly and an excellent communicator
To have a genuine interest in finance
Focused and driven
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.