Level 3 Digital Marketer
TVA Technologies – Electricshop
27 The Broadway, Darkes Ln, Potters Bar EN6 2HX
Weekly Hours Worked Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
£9000 to £12000
Please contact Darcy Greaves on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Electricshop is the online Electrical Superstore where you can buy the latest top brand electrical appliances at the best possible prices. Electricshop.com has been supplying top brand name consumer electrical goods since 2001. It was acquired by TVA Technology Ltd. on 4th August 2015. The new owners have over 35-years experience in the consumer electronics industry. Furthermore when you purchase from electricshop.com, you can take comfort from the fact that we have many years of experience in the supply and service of top brand name electrical goods throughout the UK.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Electricshop, an Audio-visual equipment supplier based in Potters Bar.
We are looking for someone who has knowledge and able to manage and increase the consistency of our social media, and digital marketing channels. This role is perfect for someone with creative experience who wants to develop skills across a range of disciplines.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Manage business social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest & Instagram
• Manage the company website
• Assist with branding, design and content for presentations and proposals
• Run marketing campaigns
• Ensure that reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality
• Analyse data to identify the target market and optimise each campaign
• Conduct market research
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Adobe Photoshop skills
• Able to use Microsoft Office
• Skills in video and photography
• Managing social media
• Strong communication
• Good timekeeping
• Attention to detail
• Able to multi-task
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship programme.