Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Title Digital Marketing Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 30 hours
Salary: £4.15 – £5 an hour (DOE)
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is the ultimate solution to sweat, bacteria and smell issues with headsets. We’ve got you covered.
Ultra-Stretch, MAX-DRI™ + Machine Washable fabric means you don’t have to worry about nasty bacteria build up, makeup stains, spots or ear-infections. Your sweat will be wicked away from your headphones’ fragile electronic components and into the absorbent fabric; where it dries quickly.
Armed with a set of headphones will become your best friend again.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice with a company based in Birmingham.
The job role involves the candidate to manage and maintain the social media side of the business, marketing campaigns targeted, managing google analytics, , SEO, PPC & email campaigns.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include creating social media posts, manage and maintain google ads, compose email campaigns. Knowledge of PPC campaigns, targeting and google analytics will also be required. The ideal candidate must have creative flair, a hunger to bring something new to the planet. Previous experience in creating, coordinating and executing a well-timed, powerful and targeted strategic market launch campaigns across online channels
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Corporate branding – tone of voice, visual media, and cohesive brand message.
- Develop strategy and development of all creative campaigns conveying a consistent brand image & message across all social channels.
- User experience, wire-framing and concept creation.
- Research our core market analytics to gain an understanding and insight into consumer habits and buying decisions.
- Create consistently beautiful digital content and assets in line with the brand vision & mission.
- Supporting our engineers with product design sprints to assess use-ability and form factor, ensuring our brand values are conveyed in the product offering.
- Coordinating resources and reporting to the executive team
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist with advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Manage and maintain SEO and Google analytics
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Knowledge in PPC & google analytics (Essential)
- Knowledge in SEO and Google analytics (Essential)
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Knowledge of different social media platforms
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Social Media Management
- Creative flair
- Digital marketing and PR
- UX and design
- Creative campaign planning & execution
- Advanced graphic design: Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Video editing skills
- Product design sprints & brainstorming
- Basic sketching abilities to communicate vision through visual media
- Market trends and analytical research
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Great communication skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.