Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 9:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: Apprenticeship rate + Benefits: Access to additional internal training.
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is one of the leading vape shops in Birmingham. They take great pride in providing their customers with an incredible experience from start to finish. No matter what you are shopping for, their team is here to help you to find the best products at an affordable price. They truly want you to enjoy vaping, so they won’t set you up with a device or product that won’t fit your needs. You can count on them to help you understand all of your options and guide you to the products that are designed just for you.
This company are one of the UK’s leading sellers of the latest e-cigarette starter kits, e-liquids, tanks, mods, and vaping accessories.
Whether you’re new to vaping or an old hand, you’re sure to find something to suit your needs – especially if you’re looking for the best e-liquid or e-juice.
We aim to offer quality vaping products at the best prices backed up by the best customer service from people with the knowledge enthusiasm to champion great products.
We are a vape shop in Birmingham, City Centre. we have customers across the world who have ordered time and time again.
For orders over £20, we offer free shipping on all products to customers in the UK and we also offer international shipping to more than 200 countries!
Brief job description:
As a Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice you will be involved in Online Admin, Product Merchandising, Price Changes, Product Publishing and Content Writing elements. The role largely revolves around the presentation of products on Vape directs web properties adding all relevant product data, securing high quality images, checking accuracy of pricing and moving towards executing traffice strategies to drive customers.
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Love social media? Ready to take your first step in a career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include some graphic design and creating social media videos to improve the appeal of the company to its consumers.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Digital Marketing
- Content creation
- Answering the phone
- General customer service
- Website management
- Social media
- Working with CRM systems
- General Administrative duties
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Marketing the services of the business and promoting growth
- Maintain website
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly
- Basic knowledge on coding
- Basic understanding of a wide range of hardware (printers, laptops, monitors, cabling etc) and software
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong assessment skills
- A passion for providing excellent customer services at all times
- Strong communication skills with people at varying levels
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in identifying and balancing the needs of the individual, the client and the organisation, remaining calm under pressure, whilst maintaining the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop immediate credibility with all levels of staff and acquire an in-depth understanding of the business
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn.
Reviews on Google Reviews
Paul W: “Ordered a few things from the company over the last few months and been very pleased.” (March 2018)
Victoria B: “Great e-liquid and great customer service… fast delivery. Thank you!” (December 2017)
John G: “Good prices and fast delivery. Recommended!” (December 2017)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.