Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Digital Marketing
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours
Salary: £4.50 an hour.
Please contact Jessica on Jessica.Bird@estio.co.uk or call 01213121708
About the company:
This company is your number one source for all things such as Baby Items, Stationary, Arabian Fragrances, Pet Items and many more! We’re dedicated to giving you the very best of the everyday items that you think aren’t important until the day you need it, with a focus on Quality, Price and Time.
Founded in 2016, this company is a family run business with over 40 years of trading experience, where we have come a long way from its beginnings in Birmingham, UK. This company started selling through eBay successfully, this then drove us to start listing or products on Amazon. We now serve customers all over the world and are thrilled that we’re able to turn our passion into our own website.
We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer to join a company based in Birmingham.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join our team, to enhance our social media presence using effective marketing strategies. The role will also include some admin duties, managing e-commerce platforms and creating social media posts to increase business.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- General administrative duties
- Managing Social media platforms
- Managing E-commerce platforms (Ebay, Amazon and company website).
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods
- Marketing campaigns targeted
- Use email to send out newsletters and updates
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Committed to working within a diverse community
- Enthusiasm and passion for Digital Marketing
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media knowledge
- Adobe skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.