Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00 – 17:00
Salary: £10,400 per annum
Please contact: Darcy on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 02033558810
About the company:
Leading provider of education and office supplies. Recognised as specialists in the industry and for our excellence in customer service.
This company are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Digital Services Apprentice to help the continued drive of the business into the digital marketplace, both in the UK and overseas. This is an exciting, fast-paced role which has been created to support the focus on growing our online capabilities. You will work closely with the Webmaster, Digital and Social Executives and Campaign Managers to maintain and optimise our online portfolio of websites and communications, ensuring content is engaging and authentic, that the online customer experience is seamless and fully supported, that the right messages reach the right audiences at the right time and that our overall online strategy aligns with the wider marketing and business objectives.
As part of a growing marketing team, the role will be critical in helping drive brand awareness to help win, delight and retain customers. The right person for this role will have a digital-first mindset coupled with a creative flare, and will be excited to work with our customers to support the future growth of the business.
- Optimising product data, images and assets for web use
- Supporting Customer Experience team with online queries and issues
- Image manipulation for presentation online, in email and on social channels
- Updating web assets and content for campaigns and activity plans
- Preparing and uploading data feeds
- Preparing, analysing and optimising audience data for communications and campaigns
- Building and testing HTML email messages and campaigns
- Analysing and optimising SEO content to improve organic search rankings
- Preparing and writing ‘rich’ copy for content and landing pages
- Website and best practice research and implementation
- Collaborating with the Marketing team on design, content and web requirements
- Able to liaise with suppliers to understand their products, services and how to partner in campaigns effectively
- Attend and engage with all marketing training and personal development coaching sessions
- Such other duties, commensurate with the grading of the post that may be assigned by the Webmaster or their nominee
- Health and Safety: Adhere to the corporate policy on Health and Safety at work as well as taking responsibility for Health and Safety within the area of your control.
- Equality and Diversity: Work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment and respect the unique contribution of every individual.
- Environmental Awareness: To support the organisation’s corporate Environment Policy by complying with relevant environmental legislation and carrying out your duties in an environmentally responsible manner.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Experience with Social Media Management.
- Marketing Experience.
- Content Creation.
- Data Collection and Analysis.
- Tech Skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.