Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Job Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £8,093 – £10,093
Hours:10:00 – 18:00 – 37.5 hours per week (30-minute lunch break)
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.Glynn@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Opportunity to work on the UK’s fastest-growing oral care start-up as a digital marketing apprentice. We have experienced amazing growth over the past 2 years through our D2C subscription, dental clinic distribution and retail distribution. The business is currently undergoing the launch of its products into Boots stores across the UK being one of three brands in the electrical dental sector.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a company based in Winsford, Cheshire.
About the role:
The position would see you working across key marketing channels including SEO, PPC and social media. You would also be involved in the digital management of the business including trading of the website and content management. In addition, you will have great opportunity to learn and develop with exposure to the wider business operations.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Innovating and creating new digital marketing strategies for the business.
- PPC – Managing the day-to-day work load of the accounts by setting up, running, optimising and analysing campaigns.
- Content, Email Marketing & Website – You will proactively manage the company’s website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
- Social media management – Responsible for the company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- SEO – Optimize product and page content, write engaging product content, redirect duplicated page links etc.
- Analytics and reporting – using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Microsoft Excel and Google Data Studio.
- Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, search, social media and analytics.
- Good English and literacy skills.
- Good maths and analytical skills.
- Passion to learn about digital marketing and business
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to learn
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Potential opportunity to progress into a full-time position
Quarterly incentive of £500 pounds if targets are hit
Our current office location (and where Latium is based) is Hamilton House, Church Street, Altrincham, WA14 4DR.
However, this company will be moving the offices to be located next to our warehouse and fulfilment centre in Winsford this month (September 2020). Our offices will be based here for the next 6 – 12 months as we work alongside the distribution centre to get it up and running. Ideally someone would be able to get to both locations, however if that’s not possible the minimum is to be able to get to the Winsford address below.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the Digital industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Technical Lead Specialist who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics IQ
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
- Microsoft Introduction to HTML and CSS
- Word Press for Digital Marketers
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.