Level 4 Data Analyst
Environmental Data Analyst
Working Hours: 37.5 hrs
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a well-established and successful company operating within the growth industry of environmental compliance and consultancy. The company has achieved year on year growth and is the perfect environment for a driven individual to fulfil their working ambitions. We are looking to further add to the team and recruit an Environmental Data Analyst.
We place employee satisfaction at the heart of the company and believe that people are wholly responsible for the organisation’s success. We are continually seeking to recruit the very best talent, who buy into our culture of always finding a better way in order to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Environmental Data Analyst with an Environmental Company based in Broughton Hall, Skipton.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an analytical, outgoing, intelligent and ambitious person to work as an Environmental Data Analyst, in a dynamic, growing company based at the beautiful Broughton Hall Business Park.
Key Role Responsibilities (there are more!)
- Account manage and build relationships with existing customers
- Manage/analyse large data sets
- Provide technical legislative support to existing and prospect customers
- Undertake compliance reviews with customers (some at the customer’s site)
- Customer data verification
- Arrange and oversee delivery of waste collections
- Admin tasks associated with the above
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Educated to degree level you will have strong IT skills and be an expert using MS Excel, you will be excited by data and have a logical and methodical approach to data analysis. At the very least you need to be outgoing with a strong focus on customer service. You will work well in a team with a ‘muck in’ approach being flexible and open to change when business demands require. You must have a strong work ethic working well under pressure with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines. A UK driving license will be required in order to carry out on-site customer visits. A wicked sense of humour is a bonus too!
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Logical and methodical approach to data analysis
- Driving licence
The company attributes its’ ongoing growth and success to its’ employees and is committed to rewarding and recognising their contribution as well as prioritising employee well-being. This company won the ‘Employee Benefits’ category at the Personnel Today Awards in November 2018, and the ‘Employee Well-being’ category in the prestigious UK Business Awards in July 2020 as a result of its’ approach to this. As well as the opportunity to be part of a unique high-performance reward structure, some benefits you will receive when joining the team include;
- Basic Salary of £19k (£23k with bonus achievement)
- Opportunity and support with personal development and progression
- Attractive holidays, flexible working hours, pension, medical insurance, sabbaticals, access to employee benefits platform ‘Perkbox’ and membership to the all-encompassing employee health and well-being programme
- Other benefits include regular team building events, volunteering opportunities and many more.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Data Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Data Analysis Tools
- Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analytics Software
- Developing Software using SQL
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.