Level 4 Data Analyst
Apprenticeship Title: Data Analyst Apprentice
Weekly Hours worked: 37.5
Salary; £12k and £20k on completion of apprenticeship
Please contact Tom on Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call on 01133 500 333
About the company:
This company is a technology start-up that develops technology solutions for businesses and specialised software providers. Founded in 2016 as a management consulting business, we transitioned from using analytics to support our consulting projects to developing technology solutions for our clients. We are based in the Shoreditch technology hub and work with clients in the UK, Europe and Australia. After the success of our first product, we are excited to expand our small team of Microsoft Power BI developers to design, build and support new client solutions
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst apprentice with a technology start up based in Shoreditch, London
Are you looking for your first job working as an apprentice with the opportunity to gain practical work experience and learn new skills in the exciting tech / business world?
You will get the opportunity for rapid on-the-job learning combined with structured training to support you on your journey towards becoming a Data Analyst.
We will support you to gain apprentice certification as a Data Analyst (level 4) and Microsoft accreditation (DA-100) as well as providing opportunities to develop practical experience doing real client work.
We will provide a supportive work environment with the flexibility to participate in scheduled work release training and other local business networking and community events.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Data integration: extract, prepare and integrate datasets from multiple sources.
- Data modelling: design, build, and maintain data models.
- Data visualisation: create insightful measures, reports and dashboards.
- Customer support: respond to technical queries, solve problems, and provide training.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- You will have a solid background in mathematics and a proven aptitude in technology
- Work as part of a small team and have a flexible approach
- Eager to learn
- Driven and committed to the apprenticeship
- Motivated and self-starter attitude
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Data Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Data Analysis Tools
- Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analytics Software
- Developing Software using SQL
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.