Level 3 Software Development Technician
Job Title – Apprentice Developer
Employer – Dolphin Networks
Full Address – Austen House, Station View, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4AR
Working hours – 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary – £13,500 p/a
Please contact Tom Lindley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Dolphin IT Solutions is a small but growing IT business based in Guildford, Surrey. We deal predominantly in the Microsoft stack of platforms including, O365, SharePoint, PowerBI, SQL Server and Azure. We are also a UK partner and reseller of a low code business process application with which we take on numerous projects for our clients.
We are quite a young team of developers and consultants, 3 of which have recently completed their IT apprenticeships with us.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Developer with Dolphin Networks, an IT Solutions company, based in Guildford.
We are looking for a new person to join the team as a developer of our low code application, initially, whilst also working towards their IT apprenticeship with Estio. Full training on the job will be provided, and fully supported by the team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• build workflow driven data applications using the low code environment
• following instructions from the team members as well as following project specifications.
• Improving in house processes and software systems.
• Once proficient with low coding, then we can progress you onto some code projects for your chosen line of study.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Knowledge/experience of programming languages
• Knowledge/experience of SQL Server
• Experience of team projects
• Knowledge/experience of testing frameworks
• Use your own initiative
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Software Development Technician apprenticeship programme.