Level 3 IT Solutions Technician
IT Support Apprentice
Wright House, 67 High St, Tarporley CW6 0DP (Home Based)
37 hours p/w Monday to Friday 8.30 – 17.00
National Minimum Wage
Please contact Tom at Tom.Lindley@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Practical Vision’s intelligence, data and experience allows them to identify and create solutions for the legal sector. They offer products and services that educate, protect and champion lawyers and their customers.
Brief job description:
Practical Vision are looking to a recruit an IT Support Assistant for their IT team. The aim is to Help facilitate the smooth running of the business and enable staff to use IT systems effectively.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- All IT systems maintained and running correctly. IT issues and support requests dealt with in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining end user computing.
- Able to work under pressure using our ticketing system.
- Support via request tickets and telephone.
- Able to fix hardware and software issues.
- Should be familiar with Active Directory.
- Experience with Windows 10 and Office 2016/2019 and 0365.
- Remote Support.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Able to think on their feet
- Able to use initiative and come up with new ways of working
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to pro-actively plan and take ownership of own workload
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the user base both written and verbal
- Hands on, pro-active approach to user support
- Willingness to learn and improve skills both technical and non-technical
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to create, enhance and maintain effective working relationships
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level IT Solutions Technician apprenticeship programme.