2nd Line Support Technician – Leeds
Do you have a background in 2nd line support and strive to provide customer service excellence? Estio Training are looking for a 2nd Line Support technician to join a successful team. As a 2nd Line Support Technician you will be responsible for delivering high quality support.
Based in our Leeds head office this is a permanent position offering a salary of £23-27,000 per annum and the working hours are 8:30-5pm.
If you are interested in applying, then we are looking for someone who has knowledge in:
- Windows Server (2012 upwards)
- Windows 10 clients & Microsoft Office
- Virtualisation – Hyper-V / VMWare
- Microsoft 365 – Exchange, Teams, OneDrive + InTune
- Cloud Security (preferably Mimecast)
- Active Directory (Azure AD Desirable) + Group Policy
- Networking; TCP/IP, DHCP/DNS, VPNs and Firewalls (preferably HP/Fortinet/Meraki)
- Telephony – Hosted VOIP + Understanding of call routing/flow
- Mobile + MDM – Android + iOS
- Provide support on Incidents, Service Requests and Major Incidents
- Perform root cause analysis
- Assist with new and ongoing IT projects
- Manage own queue daily to ensure SLA’s are met
- Manage escalations to the 2nd Line Support ticket queue
- Provide guidance/training to 1st Line Support staff
- Create and update knowledgebase articles
- Maintain IT asset register to track loaned and deployed assets
- Troubleshoot and proactively maintain Estio’s IT Infrastructure
- Create and maintain company images and standard configurations
- Log, track and own support issues with external suppliers
- Monitor and react to IT system alerts
- Raise any identified data breaches or issues found across Estio’s IT estate
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.