Location: Leeds, LS11
Salary: £16,000 per annum (£25,000 OTE)
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of IT apprenticeships. We are dedicated to introducing new skills and developing future talent. As a result of our approach, Estio is the apprenticeship training provider of choice in IT & Digital for the likes of Sky, Yorkshire Building Society, BNP Paribas, AJ Gallagher, Covea Insurance, NHS and Asda to name a few. We are the industry experts in designing bespoke IT schemes for employers and are well positioned to support and advise you through the levy and apprenticeship process.
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join their Sales Team as a Sales Administrator. Working closely with the Sales Managers you will be responsible for collating information, mail merges and putting together excel spreadsheets.
The person will work at all times under the supervision of the Sales Manager and carry out a variety of duties and responsibilities which include:
- General administrative support.
- Work to maintain good relationships with existing clients
- Storing, retrieving and archiving information.
- Working effectively within the business environment.
- Providing help and support to other staff members.
- Meeting deadlines and reviewing personal progress regularly.
- Attending and participating in departmental meetings.
- Adhering to Estio’s policies, systems and procedures.
- Organising and supporting meetings.
- Generating Excel spreadsheets and mail merges.
This role is perfect for someone with passion and drive to learn with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Someone who is not afraid of hard work and strives to impress!
- Good IT skills.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to use own initiative to complete tasks set.
- Quick learner
- Team worker
- Good communicator
Estio offers an extensive training scheme to equip you with the necessary skills for the role, we also have a structured career path with benefits and incentives that give you the opportunity to qualify for trips to places like Dubai and Vegas!
If you’re ready to join our rapidly growing business in an exciting new career, apply now: