Location: Leeds, LS11 5EB
Salary: £16,000 – £17,000 per annum
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of IT apprenticeships. We are dedicated to introducing new skills and developing future talent. As a result of our approach, Estio is the apprenticeship training provider of choice in IT & Digital for the likes of Sky, Yorkshire Building Society, BNP Paribas, AJ Gallagher, Covea Insurance, NHS and Asda to name a few. We are the industry experts in designing bespoke IT schemes for employers and are well positioned to support and advise you through the levy and apprenticeship process.
You will be the face of the business to anyone who visits our Leeds Training Centre. The role requires you to meet visitors, answer the phone and take care of any ad-hoc duties. As a training centre you are required to ensure that all learners sign in on arrival and are informed of the training room they will be training in. Part of the responsibility includes logging any lateness, sickness of employees, and arranging travel and hotel stays. In addition to this there are additional responsibilities to keep the office organised, and to ensure that the centre is stocked with tea, coffee and office supplies.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Advertising vacancies on job boards
- Advertising internal jobs
- Collating contractor paperwork and issuing contracts
- Welcoming visitors, and asking them to sign in.
- Acting as a PA for the Commercial Director
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Managing the post for the companies
- General Ad-hoc duties
- Completing reports.
- Planning/Organising corporate events.
- Good time keeping
- You will ideally have good customer service experience and be confident and professional over the phone
- Any experience of working on a busy reception desk would be ideal although not essential
This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant and busy office that offers great working environment and the chance to learn new skills. This position will also offer the chance to progress into other areas of the business.
To apply for this role please fill out the form below: