Working hours: 8:00/9:00 – 16:00/17:00 (flexible)
Salary: £18,000 per annum
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of IT apprenticeships. We are dedicated to introducing new skills and developing future talent. As a result of our approach, Estio is the apprenticeship training provider of choice in IT & Digital for the likes of Sky, Yorkshire Building Society, BNP Paribas, AJ Gallagher, Covea Insurance, NHS and Asda to name a few. We are the industry experts in designing bespoke IT schemes for employers and are well positioned to support and advise clients through the levy and apprenticeship process.
We are looking for a Data Entry Administrator to join our New Starts Team, based in our Manchester office. We’re offering flexible working hours and a sociable working environment.
Requirements of the role
- You will have worked previously in a data entry position and have good knowledge of excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Working well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently whilst managing a large amount of information
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Experience of PICS database would be ideal but not essential
You will receive full training and will work as part of a team. This position will offer the chance to work for a rapidly expanding organisation that offers great career progression.
If you are excited to start a new challenge, apply now: