Kick start your career or upskill
If you’re looking to enhance your digital and IT skills and learn from those who have come from industry, you’re in the right place.
We’re specialists in digital and IT apprenticeships and work with some of the largest companies in the country. Whether you’re new to work, or in an existing role and simply want to upskill, our apprenticeships offer industry recognised qualifications and flexible learning approaches to suit you.
Employers pay for apprenticeships through government funding, so there is no cost to you. Apprenticeship training is either fully funded if your employer is a Levy payer, or 95% if your employer is a business with a salary bill of less than £3 million.
Choose the right course for you
We offer level 3 and level 4 apprenticeships across the following disciplines:
- Cyber security
- Information systems analysis
See all our current vacancies
Entering work for the first time?
You’ll be supported by our dedicated recruitment team from start to finish. We’ll help you find your first employer, matching your skills to an available role that suits you. You also get lots of advice and guidance, from preparing for your interview, to making a good impression.
- Earn while you learn and gain first rate work experience
- Receive an internationally recognised qualification
- Progress onto higher level apprenticeships
- Avoid acquiring the debt of student loans
Already in work and looking to upskill?
Apprenticeships are the perfect way to further develop your knowledge and professional skills without compromising your career or personal commitments. Train around your existing role, supported by a skills coach offering one-to-one support and mentoring.
- Learn at a time and place that suits you
- Share knowledge and experience with peers in similar roles
- Blend your remote and classroom learning to suit you
- Progress your career without counting the cost