Technical Trainer – Data Analyst
Do you have a passion for Data Analysis and enjoy helping others develop and achieve their goals? Do you like the flexibility to work in the office but also at home? Estio Training are looking to recruit a Data Analyst Trainer.
This is a hybrid role that offers flexibility and involves training for 3 days (based in the office) and then operating as a programme specialist for 2 days (based at home) providing support and setting and marking projects. As a Data Analyst Trainer, you will be responsible for working as one strong team delivering training programs, conducting skills assessments, and continuing to develop and enhance materials. As a programme specialist you will structure and design specific apprenticeship programmes, providing constructive feedback on projects and portfolios in preparation for the apprentices End Point Assessment.
This is a permanent position based in our Leeds office with a salary banding of £35-50,000
If you are interested in applying, then we are looking for someone who has:
- Significant programme knowledge and experience in Data Analysis
- Knowledge of Digital IT standards and requirements.
- Knowledge of Safeguarding, Prevent and Equality and Diversity
- Knowledge of remote and e-learning delivery.
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- Strong communication.
- Strong planning and problem-solving.
- Strong presentation.
- Recognised Industry qualifications relating to Data Analysis
- Coaching, supporting and mentoring all apprentices to ensure they have acquired the technical skills and knowledge to achieve the standard requirements through online and remote delivery training.
- Monitoring and reviewing learner welfare on a regular basis.
- Managing and completing administration tasks within given timescales
- Upskilling learner’s knowledge regarding Safeguarding, Prevent and Equality of Opportunity rights and responsibilities.
- Contributing to wider team projects, supporting the development of new programme curriculum.
- Working with the employer to set projects for the apprentice
- Marking of apprentice’s projects and providing constructive feedback
- Manage apprentices so they enter gateway in a timely manor
- Ensuring the apprentices are developing a portfolio of evidence in line with the EPAO requirements and assessment plans
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.