Technical Apprenticeship Lead (Software) – Home based
Do you have a natural coaching ability? Do you enjoy mentoring and helping other people achieve their end goals?
We are on the hunt for a Technical Apprenticeship Lead with a background in assessing who will work with apprentices offering support and guidance to make sure they complete and achieve their end goal in their chosen subject! We need someone who can schedule reviews in appropriate time frames and provide coaching to apprentices to ensure they have all the knowledge they need to become an expert in Software Development and Testing.
This position is home based.
If you’re interested in applying, we’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience of government funded employment and training programs
- Experience in mentoring and coaching
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience of influencing and guiding others
- The ability to assess if someone has issues or is struggling
- The ability to manage your own workload
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- Knowledge of IT and Digital Apprenticeships
- Expert in Software Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Effectively manage the apprentices
- Maintain a good working relationship with employers
- Take ownership of any questions or concerns that the client has and ensure that these are dealt with to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensuring compliance with ESFA guidelines, with direction from the quality team
- Collecting coaching and learning evidence in line with the awarding Organisation.
- Managing and completing administration within given timescales.
- Communicating with all areas of the business with any issues or concerns.
- Upskilling apprentice’s knowledge regarding Safeguarding, equality and diversity.
- Play an active role in shaping and implementing the delivery of quality improvement.
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.