Skills Coach – Leeds
Do you have a natural coaching ability? Do you enjoy mentoring and helping other people achieve their end goals?
We are on the hunt for a Skills Coach who can work with apprentices offering support and guidance to make sure they complete and achieve their end goal in their chosen subject! Based in our Leeds Training Centre we need someone who can schedule reviews in appropriate time frames and provide coaching to apprentices to ensure they have all the knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen career path.
If you’re interested in applying, we’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience in mentoring and coaching
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience of influencing and guiding others
- The ability to assess if someone has issues or is struggling
- The ability to manage your own workload
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
Knowledge of apprenticeship sector would be desirable but is not essential.
- Effectively manage the apprentices
- Maintain a good working relationship with employers
- Take ownership of any questions or concerns that the client has and ensure that these are dealt with to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensuring compliance with ESFA guidelines, with direction from the quality team
- Collecting coaching and learning evidence in line with the awarding Organisation.
- Managing and completing administration within given timescales.
- Communicating with all areas of the business with any issues or concerns.
- Upskilling apprentice’s knowledge regarding Safeguarding, equality and diversity.
- Play an active role in shaping and implementing the delivery of quality improvement.
Full training and support will be provided to make sure you have all the tools you need to be successful at Estio Training.
Estio is an award-winning apprenticeship training provider, specialising in digital and IT skills. Over the last 12 months we’ve experienced significant growth, increasing the number of apprentices learning with us to over 1,200 and expanding our sites to four locations nationwide covering Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London. Backed by a social impact fund, we champion sustainable delivery of apprenticeships and strive to shape an environmentally conscious use of technology in business.
As a passionate and determined team of over 200 people, we’re on a journey to make a big difference. Our vision is to create a future with IT skills for everyone, in every business, across the digital nation. With an increasingly challenging digital skills gap developing across the UK, it’s never been more important to break down the barriers to learning and create opportunity for all to gain skills in what now forms a fundamental part of the work landscape.
We know that at the heart of what we do is our people, and we promote a united and inclusive approach to working together in an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and listen to those of others. With continued growth on the horizon, we’re committed to helping our people grow with us and, in their own way, shape our future as we strive to achieve our vision.