Senior Learning Technologist- Manchester
Do you have experience of developing curriculum and have a passion for IT and Digital? Estio Training are on the hunt for a Senior Learning Technologist. As a Senior Learning Technologist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the curriculum for all apprenticeship programmes to ensure high quality apprenticeship provision. This role will focus on developing and continuously improving curriculum content and the use of innovative solutions and technology by developing e-content, driving the use of technology into delivery of apprenticeship programmes and the use of digital tools.
Based in our Manchester office this is an initial 6-month fixed term contract and the salary banding is between £35-45,000
- Extensive experience in a teaching/training role and a consistent track record of achieving grade 2 or higher, demonstrating high quality teaching experiences
- Significant experience of curriculum design and delivery
- Knowledge of web hosting technologies, including deployment using cloud architecture.
- Understanding of UX/UI principles
- Imaging, graphic design and videography skills
- Experience working with a range of Content Management Systems (CMS) preferable Moodle
- Experience mentoring or coaching staff to improve performance.
- Significant knowledge of Information Learning Technology (ILT) and online learning technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework (EIF)
- Knowledge of internal and external quality assurance processes
- Maintain the LMS platform and digital tools used by the business to deliver teaching, learning and assessment
- Work with external partners to continuously improve the LMS platform and tools
- Supports with coding and programming requirements associated with learning platforms and to embed digital content
- Support on the adoption and act as the “go to expert” for Information Learning Technologies (ILT) across the business
- Contribute to curriculum design and development activities through production of digital video content, YouTube clips, interactive assignments, quizzes etc
- Coordinate the UX/UI and design associated with any learning content and platforms
- Liaise with the delivery team to create interactive and inspiring e-content, curriculum, resources and guides
- Drive the quality of the learner experience through promotion of best practice in subject communities
- Represent the business with external stakeholders such as BCS, Ifate, Ofsted, ESFA, EPAOs
- Contribute to Estio’s Self-Assessment process and implementation of the Operational Quality Improvement Plan
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
Estio is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all colleagues of Estio to share this.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.