Senior Learning Technologist- Curriculum
Do you have a passion for developing curriculum and delivery? Estio Training are on the hunt for a Senior Learning Technologist who can specialise in the development of our curriculum. As a Senior Learning Technologist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the curriculum for all apprenticeship programmes to ensure high quality apprenticeship provision.
Based in our Manchester office this is a permanent position and the salary banding is between £35-45,000
If you are interested in applying, then we are looking for someone who has:
- Extensive experience in a teaching/training role and a consistent track record of achieving grade 2 or higher, demonstrating high quality teaching experiences
- Significant experience of curriculum design and delivery
- Experience mentoring or coaching staff to improve performance
- Significant knowledge of Information Learning Technology (ILT) and online learning technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework (EIF)
- Knowledge of internal and external quality assurance processes
- Teaching qualification is essential.
- Develop, review and manage the curriculum for all apprenticeship programmes
- Maintain the LMS platform and digital tools used by the business to deliver teaching, learning and assessment
- Oversee the development of Schemes of Work (SOW) and Session Planning to ensure high quality teaching and learning practices
- Coordinate sharing of good practices and effective planning of SOW and session planning
- Develop, deliver and evaluate innovative learning and development materials and resources for Estio’s apprenticeship programmes
- Ensure Estio’s professional standards and fundamentals are embedded into all teaching, learning and assessment
- Work with delivery to embed technology and the use of digital tools into teaching, learning and assessment practices
- Work with the Quality Team to improve teaching practices and support trainer CPD
- Manage a mentor programme for trainers to drive quality and high standards
- Identify new technology and methods that can used by the Estio trainers to widen teaching practices
- Represent the business with external stakeholders such as BCS, Ifate, Ofsted, ESFA, EPAOs
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
Estio is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all colleagues of Estio to share this.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.