Sales Administrator – Leeds
Do you have a background in Administration and looking for your next opportunity to work for a growing Organisation?
Estio Training are currently looking for a motivated individual to join them as a Sales Administrator working as part of the Sales Administration team you will work closely with the Sales Managers, you will be responsible for collating information, mail merges and putting together excel spreadsheets.
- General administrative support.
- Work to maintain good relationships with existing clients
- Storing, retrieving and archiving information.
- Working effectively within the business environment.
- Providing help and support to other staff members.
- Meeting deadlines and reviewing personal progress regularly.
- Attending and participating in departmental meetings.
- Adhering to Estio’s policies, systems and procedures.
- Organising and supporting meetings.
- Generating Excel spreadsheets and mail merges.
- If you’re interested in applying, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Ability to use own initiative to complete tasks set.
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- Strong IT Skills
- Intermediate Excel
Estio is an award-winning apprenticeship training provider, specialising in digital and IT skills. Over the last 12 months, we’ve experienced significant growth, increasing the number of apprentices learning with us to over 1,200 and expanding our sites to four locations nationwide covering Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London. Backed by a social impact fund, we champion sustainable delivery of apprenticeships and strive to shape an environmentally conscious use of technology in business.
As a passionate and determined team of over 200 people, we’re on a journey to make a big difference. Our vision is to create a future with IT skills for everyone, in every business, across the digital nation. With an increasingly challenging digital skills gap developing across the UK, it’s never been more important to break down the barriers to learning and create opportunity for all to gain skills in what now forms a fundamental part of the work landscape.
We know that at the heart of what we do is our people, and we promote a united and inclusive approach to working together in an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and listen to those of others. With continued growth on the horizon, we’re committed to helping our people grow with us and, in their own way, shape our future as we strive to achieve our vision.