Do you have a passion for customer services? Would you enjoy helping someone find their chosen career path? We are on the hunt for a Recruitment Resourcer to work as part of our Talent Acquisition team. As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be responsible for helping apprentices find the right apprenticeship and giving them the support, they need to begin their chosen career in IT.
If you are interested in applying, then we are looking for someone who has:
- Customer service experience
- Ability to use own initiative to complete tasks set
- Good communication
It is essential that the right person has the following skills:
- MS Office
- Resourcing candidates from various sources
- Identifying skills to match appropriately with current vacancies
- Conducting telephone screenings to determine the suitability for the roles
- Interviewing apprentices face to face and briefing about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Organising interviews for the candidates as requested by the client
- Offering support and guidance to learners during their application process
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
Estio is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all colleagues of Estio to share this.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures.