Level 3 Software Development Technician
Job Title Software Development Technician
Weekly Hours Worked: 9:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: Apprenticeship Rate £5 (more dependent on experience) + Benefits: Access to additional internal training.
Please contact Darcy on Darcy.Greaves@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company was founded in 1934, and since they have grown into providing full range of accountancy, audit and taxation services to our clients. They have over 84 years of experience managing wide range of clients including individuals, families, and companies with their highly diversified and qualified high impact team of professionals.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Software Apprentice with a company based in London.
Do you love technology? We are looking for someone who has excellent knowledge of coding? Working within the IT team, the successful candidate will assist in app development and website coding for the business.
Do you have a passion for Coding and Web Design? Would you like to learn more about Software & Web Development?
Estio Training are excited to be recruiting for an Apprentice Software Developer to join their team in London!
The ideal candidate for the role will be a talented and highly motivated individual with some experience in Software. You must be able to demonstrate basic IT literacy and a keen interest in a career in technology and applications and Software Development.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Research, develop & test software code
- Write working code for a simple software component
- Using a range of communication methods to explain the function of software
- Apply tools and techniques to solve programming problems
- Develop a new website/portal for the business to use internally
- Code in different languages
- Review the current systems
- Maintain and test software systems
- Writing code for different programs with a team
- Be involved in Web and Software developing
- App design and development
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Team Player
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly
- Basic knowledge on coding
- Basic understanding of a wide range of hardware (printers, laptops, monitors, cabling etc) and some basic software