Level 3 Software Development Technician
Title: Software Development Technician
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 hours per week
Salary: £4.15per hour With regular reviews
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company are EPOS systems that create and design their own software.
This company software designed to fit your business perfectly Integrated EPOS Systems from £99 for there Customers We have spent the last 6 years working with other businesses in your sector. We understand every painpoint, that’s why we have created the perfect epos system specifically for your business, with every feature you will ever need.
Brief job description:
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, methodical and driven individual with an attention to detail who will report to our senior staff. The role will include a wide array of tasks around the setup and maintenance of software equipment as well as Internal Website Management and Data management.
As the Software Development Apprentice you will be tasked with many Software related duties:
- Work as part of the software development team
- Coding and installation of software
- Create software and upgrade software
- Maintenance of current website and updating the website internally
- Support and setup of EPOS systems and machines
- Setup and maintenance of internal networks
- Setup and maintenance of internal servers
. 5 GCSE’S Grade C or above in English, Maths, ICT and two other subjects non specific
- The successful candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- You will have experience in a similar technical role or a strong interest in the IT/digital world. and have excellent organisational skills.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self-motivated achiever
- Willing to learn
Future prospects & Benefits:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Software Development Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Development Context and Methodologies (Two Parts)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.