Level 3 Software Development Technician
Job Title: Software Development Apprentice
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £5 per hour
Please contact Josh on Josh.Ankers@estio.co.uk or call 01133500333
About the company:
This company is leading epos software & hardware solution provider in UK we give free epos devices installation for Retailers, hospitality restaurants, cafes, Pub & Bar. We will guide you about epos software how to use it and we are always available to answer your queries so you can concentrate on your growing business and profit we prefer to meet with you face to face, discuss your requirement and then offer a solution. All the products and services are included in epos software which is imperative for your employment.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Development Technician with a company based in Birmingham.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating fully responsive websites and web applications using PHP and C# mainly, you will use other languages also.
- You will be required to communicate with customers and other staff members and provide support to existing websites.
- You will be required to manage your own individual projects and meet agreed deadlines.
- You will help prioritise work loads for yourself and the team
- You will share visions and help produce company apps
- Upgrade and update the company website
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Knowledge of managing and developing websites
- Knowledge of MYSQL
- Basic knowledge of other languages such as: HTML, PHP and C#
- Have an outstanding attention to detail
- Must be keen to progress, learn and adapt to new environments and challenging situations.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Software Development Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Software Development Context and Methodologies (Two Parts)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.