Level 4 IS Business Analyst
Procurement Project Executive
Synergy Procurement Solutions Ltd
City Hub, 9-11 Peckover St, Bradford BD1 5BD
40 Hours Per Week
£10,000-£20,000 Per Annum
Please contact Tom Lindley on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Synergy are a team of professional cost management specialists with clients throughout the UK. We bring a bespoke service offering to each individual client using our experience and expertise in procurement, strategic negotiation & sustainable supply chain management.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Executive with Synergy Procurement Solutions, a Management Consulting Company based in Bradford.
The role of Procurement Project Executive is an important role within the organisation. They are responsible for undertaking accurate cost analysis on behalf of Synergy clients. From this analysis, they will write and distribute tender documents to the relevant suppliers and produce factual and well-balanced proposals regarding the client’s future expenditure.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Liaison with clients to establish the scope of work.
• Gather relevant information.
• Compile and analyse spend data.
• Write and circulate tender documents.
• Identify and liaise with suitable suppliers.
• Present proposals to client / Synergy Management Team
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical approach
• Excellent I.T Skills particularly Excel
• Work to deadlines
• Problem solving
• Good communication skills
• Ability to Work from Home and our Bradford Office.
• Well Organised
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 4 IS Business Analyst apprenticeship programme.